The Inter Page Z-500 is a powerful 5-watt UHF paging transmitter that will interface with any software capable of delivering a data string via serial port using any of the following communication protocols: TAP, COMP1, COMP2, and SCOPE. The transmitter has a pager data base with capability of 9999 pager addresses and can deliver messages to alphanumeric pagers, numeric pagers, coaster pagers, desktop pagers and LED Displays.
2/5 watt Alphanumeric Paging Transmitter
- Single RS-232 Serial Com Port
- Supports TAP, COMP1, COMP2, SCOPE Protocols
- Support POCSAG Alphanumeric, Numeric and Tone/Vibrate Messaging
- Available in UHF Models (400-430 MHz and 440-470 MHz) or VHF (148-174 MHz)
- Programmable Serial Com Port Settings and Protocols
- Compatible with Nurse call Systems such as Jeron, Dukane, Tektone, Rauland-Borg, Roam Alert and more.