Wireless Nurse Call Buttons
Many assisted Living facilities use our wireless nurse call pendants to provide a fast and reliable method of communication between staff and residents. The wireless nurse call pendants can be worn around the neck or strategically located throughout the resident’s room providing maximum coverage. Imagine the peace of mind a resident will have with a pendant at their bedside, around their neck and one in their bathroom. Simply pressing the button on the pendant transmits a message to an alphanumeric pager, numeric pager, LED sign, Desktop Pager or even a computer monitor by incorporating the Paging Data Receiver and message logging software.
Need pricing information?
- Wireless Nurse Call Buttons are used to call caregivers in 2 seconds or less.
- Frequency: 410~490MHz. 1 Channel Crystal controller.
- Baud rate: 512bps / 1200bps / 2400bps.
- Message: Numeric and Alphanumeric (Max 40 Character).
- RF output 10 mW (+10.0 db).
- Battery: Type 23A Alkaline battery.
- Programming I/O: via USB with P/C.
- Size: 3.15″ X 1.65″ X .0.71″
- Housing Color: White
- Model Weight: (with battery) 1.12 oz
5 Watt Wireless Data Repeater (Part Number 2680)
Wireless Pendant with Necklace (1-19) (20 or more)
Wireless Pendant Wall Mount (Included)
Programming Software includes USB Cable (Optional)