The Paging Data Receiver is a multi-function Paging Receiver capable of receiving paged messages and Processing them in a variety of ways. It is able to print messages direct to a parallel or serial printer or output the message data via a serial port.
- Message Monitoring & Printing
- Data Transfer
- Text search and replace
- Relay control by message or individual by capcode
- Inbuilt Pocsag Encoder
- Time and date stamping of messages
- Parallel printer output
- Serial data port (2 optional)
- External antenna on BNC connector
- Power Requirements 12 volt DC
- Very large number of cap codes (>2000)
- Physical (provisional) 8.66 x 2.76 x 1.18 inches.
- Battery-backed real time clock